Thisisafricaonline.com is the first online resource to put Africa into a global perspective and look at how new relationships are developing across the spheres of business, policy and development.
This is Africa has unique access to the most influential decision makers and thought leaders in African business and politics. It seeks to inform this high-value audience through exclusive interviews, commentary and analysis from Africa and around the world.
Thisisafricaonline.com enables you reach a targeted, engaged audience of top business personalities, either working in Africa or with an interest of business developments in Africa.
For advertising and sponsorship enquiries, please contact the sales team:
Most Viewed Content
- South Africa avoids recession, but loses momentum
- Egypt to swap debt for more debt to keep energy companies on side
- US - Africa business ties boosted by private equity surge
- South Africa fears for business interests, water supply in Lesotho ‘coup’
- China and Chad rifts deepen over oil licenses, spill allegations