Thisisafricaonline.com is the first online resource to put Africa into a global perspective and look at how new relationships are developing across the spheres of business, policy and development.
This is Africa has unique access to the most influential decision makers and thought leaders in African business and politics. It seeks to inform this high-value audience through exclusive interviews, commentary and analysis from Africa and around the world.
Thisisafricaonline.com enables you reach a targeted, engaged audience of top business personalities, either working in Africa or with an interest of business developments in Africa.
For advertising and sponsorship enquiries, please contact the sales team:
- Amina Aziz (Associate Publisher) on +44 207 873 4736 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simon Blackmore (Publisher) on +44 207 775 6332 or at email@example.com
For more information on advertising on Thisisafricaonline.com or This is Africa magazine, download the 2012 Media Pack:
Most Viewed Content
- Singapore bullish on African opportunities
- Main street invests in Africa’s stocks: Nile fund’s Larry Seruma on the continent’s modernising equity markets
- Seven reasons to be optimistic about Africa
- Three key themes for the future of investment in Africa
- Billion dollar tech cities Hope and Konza: Boon or bane to Africa’s tech movement?